Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
ting with this game," he said. "Im g

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Nov - 07:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: ting with this game," he said. "Im g Répondre en citant Back to top

PHILADELPHIA -- Wilin Rosario got some words of encouragement and then broke himself and the Colorado Rockies out of an offensive slump. Nick Fairley Lions Jersey . Rosario hit a go-ahead, three-run homer and Jorge De La Rosa pitched six strong innings to lift the Rockies to a 6-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night. Rosario entered the game without a hit in his previous 13 at-bats, but he got a pep talk from De La Rosa before the game. "I told Rosario in the training room before the game, You have to do something to win the game," a smiling De La Rosa said afterward. "And he did." Drew Stubbs went 2 for 4 with a double and an RBI for the Rockies, who had lost four of five while being outscored 16-0 in their two previous games. "That was a great win because we battled hard," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "We had a tough night (Monday). This team shows up well every day, and they turn the page. They went out there ready to win a game tonight." Ben Revere hit his first career homer in his 1,466th at-bat, and Darin Ruf also went deep for the Phillies. The start of the game was delayed 1 hour, 22 minutes due to rain. De La Rosa (6-3) continued his strong stretch, allowing one run and six hits with four strikeouts and two walks. The left-hander is 6-0 with a 1.58 ERA in his last seven starts. He wiggled out of a bases-loaded, no-out jam in the third when he got Revere to ground out, Jimmy Rollins to pop out and Chase Utley to fly out. "I just tried to keep the ball on the ground," De La Rosa said. "Thats how I got out of it." Said Weiss, "I feel like the game kind of turned right there. That was critical." Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg agreed. "Came back to haunt us," Sandberg said. "Thats a big momentum inning for them getting out of it. . Theres just something about getting the job done in that situation." Philadelphia starter Cole Hamels (1-3) was cruising along until walking consecutive batters with one out in the seventh. After Justin Morneau flied out for the second out, Rosario broke out of a slump by lifting Hamels first pitch just over the wall in right to give Colorado a 4-1 lead. He had been 0 for 15 before the homer, his sixth in 10 career games at Citizens Bank Park. "That was a big hit for him, a real money hit," Weiss said. Said Hamels, "If the pitch is down, its a definite different result. Its just a poorly executed pitch. I have to be able to make that pitch." Hamels left after the seventh after giving up four runs and three hits with four strikeouts and those two walks. Reveres one-out homer off left-handed reliever Boone Logan in the seventh just cleared the wall in right to pull Philadelphia within 4-2. Revere pointed skyward after crossing the plate, then grinned while receiving congratulations from Rollins before entering a silent dugout. His teammates relented after a minute or so and mobbed the smiling Revere. "Its a good feeling," Revere said. "When I got to second base, I didnt know what to do. I was trying not to smile but some guys got on me. It was fun. Ill try to hit 400 more." Rufs fourth-inning homer to left tied the game at 1 and halted De La Rosas scoreless streak at 15 1-3 innings. Ruf was starting at first base in place of left-handed slugger Ryan Howard, who sat against the lefty starter despite going 3 for 4 with a homer and five RBIs in Philadelphias 9-0 win over Colorado on Monday and knocking in 14 runs in his last nine games against the Rockies. It was the first homer of the season for Ruf, who was activated from the disabled list last Wednesday after recovering from a left oblique strain. Howard pinch hit with one out and two on in the eighth against righty Adam Ottavino and grounded into an inning-ending double play. It was the 58th double play of the season for the Rockies, who led the majors in that category entering Tuesday. Colorado got on the board first with a run in the fourth on Troy Tulowitzkis hard-hit sacrifice fly. Tulowitzki, the NL batting leader who entered hitting .447 off lefties, went 0 for 2 against Hamels. NOTES: Rockies LF Carlos Gonzalez was lifted after the fourth inning due to a right calf contusion. He is day-to-day. . Philadelphias Marlon Byrd went 0 for 4 with two strikeouts, dropping him to 1 for his last 17. ... LPGA golfer Gerina Piller was on hand to promote the tours stop this week at the ShopRite LPGA Classic in Galloway, New Jersey. ... The three-game series concludes Wednesday night when Rockies RHP Jordan Lyles (5-1, 3.45) opposes Phillies RHP Roberto Hernandez (2-2, 3.83). Rob Sims Lions Jersey . Brassard and Coyotes defenceman Derek Morris were battling for position in the crease when a nudge from Morris sent Brassard on top of Smith late in the third period. Graham Glasgow Lions Jersey . Its been a successful Games for Canada, which will finish near the top of the medal standings again. From repeat gold medal winners to multiple medal winners to undefeated teams to acts that define the Olympic spirit, there are many solid candidates who could be considered to receive the honour. http://www.thelionsshoponline.com/Youth-Nevin-Lawson-Lions-Jersey/ .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season.WINNIPEG -- Another day, another new player for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers as they prepare to face the Saskatchewan Roughriders Sunday in Regina. The Bombers (1-7) announced they had signed import defensive end Greg Peach Thursday and then confirmed he will play in Sundays game against Saskatchewan (7-1). Defensive co-ordinator Casey Creehan says he likes the way Peach goes all out in a game. "After the performance we put out there in the first quarter of last week -- we had guys turning down hits we had guys not running to the ball -- we played uninspired football and we arent going to tolerate it," he said. "Bringing a guy like Greg Peach in, I know that he will play balls to the wall, 100 miles an hour every snap." Peach agrees with Creehans assessment that the effort he puts in is one of biggest strengths. "I might not be the most freakish athlete, I just give everything Ive got, every play and I work my pass rush," he said. "Its worked for me and here I am, five years later, and I hope to play another five at least." He was released by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats where he appeared in 15 games last season, registering 36 tackles and six sacks. Hes worked with Creehan before and feels comfortable with his style of defence. Peach came into the CFL with the Edmonton Eskimos in 2009 and said Thursday he was happy to get plucked out of free agency quickly. Meanwhile, head coach Tim Burke says the Bombers wont announce who their starting quarterback will be until Friday morning. Max Hall has been nursing an injured hand but it didnt seem to hamper his throwing much in practice Thursday. Buck Pierce is also out with an unspecified injury. Justin Goltz is healthy and was also taking lots of snaps Thursday. He says he feels comfortable with the new offence Marcel Bellefeuille has brought to thee team since replacing Gary Crowton this month at offensive co-ordinator. Montell Owens Lions Jersey. Its just one of the many changes the Bombers have implemented to turn around a dismal season that has already led to the firing of general manager Joe Mack and team president Garth Buchko. This week alone the Bombers cut place-kicker Justin Palardy and receiver Isaac Anderson. They also signed new receivers Mike Sims-Walker, a five-season NFL veteran, and Aaron Kelly, who spent two years with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats before being released this spring. Also new in town is quarterback Jason Boltus. Like Peach has with Creehan, Boltus has connections to Bellefeuille. He spent three seasons as a backup in Hamilton when Bellefeuille was head coach. Burke has told his current starters that their jobs are on the line and veteran receiver Terrence Edwards says players have to show their maturity. "Weve just to keep fighting and keep pushing and try to get this thing turned around one game at a time, starting with this game," he said. "Im going to try and lead by example." On paper it doesnt look like the Bombers have much of a chance against the Roughriders. Saskatchewan has scored a league high 264 points so far this season and allowed just 177, while Winnipeg has allowed a league high 247 and scored just 167. The Bombers havent managed to beat Saskatchewan in their annual Labour Day weekend game since 2004 and last year were humiliated 52-0. Their one and only win this season was July 4 in Montreal but Burke says he expects his team to go out and do their best Sunday. "My expectations are that we play hard and we are competitive," he said. "If you play hard and are competitive then you have a chance to win. Thats my main focus, to make sure we are the best we can be going into that game." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Nov - 07:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson