Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
t Sjinkie of the Netherlands won the br

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Nov - 07:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: t Sjinkie of the Netherlands won the br Répondre en citant Back to top

Canadas Charles Hamelin was knocked out of the Olympic mens 1,000-metre short track event Saturday at the Iceberg Skating Palace in Sochi when he fell during his quarter-final race. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . Competing in the third heat, the 29-year-old from Ste. Julie, Que., was sitting comfortably in second place when he lost his balance during a corner and slid into the boards, taking American Eduardo Alvarez with him. "I hit a crack or the ice broke under my blades and I got off balance and I wasnt able to come back from that," Hamelin told CBC. "It wasnt enough [time], there was two laps [left] in the race. Its unfortunate but I need to come back strong and be ready for the 500 metres." Later in the final, Victor An and Vladimir Grigorev thrilled the Russian crowd by winning gold and silver, respectively. Hamelin, who won gold in the 1,500-metre race on Thursday, was seeking his fifth career Olympic medal. While not his best event, Hamelin won three World Cup races this season in the 1,000m. Hamelin will now turn his attention to defending his Olympic gold medal in the 500m beginning with the heats on Tuesday (5:15 a.m. ET). "You have to come, you need to be strong and thats what I will do," said Hamelin. "I will come back on the ice tomorrow morning and make sure that Im ready to focus on the 500 metres and be ready to do good things in that distance." Two other Canadians, Charle Cournoyer, 22, of Longueil, Que., and Olivier Jean, 29, of Lachenaie, Que., also failed to qualify for the semifinals. Sochi hasnt been kind to the Canadian mens short track team. A gold-medal favourite in the 5,000m metre relay, the defending Olympic champions failed to qualify for the final on Thursday when François Hamelin — in similar fashion to his brother Charles — fell around the halfway point of the race. An and Grigorev took control of the final and were never really challenged. An, a former South Korea competitor who earned three gold medals at the 2006 Torino Games, won Saturday in 1:25.325. An became a Russian citizen in 2011. "I spent the whole last eight years for this medal," An said through a translator. "Thats why I cried." Grigorev made it a 1-2 finish for Russia, taking silver with a time of 1:25.399. Knegt Sjinkie of the Netherlands won the bronze medal in 1:25.611. Wholesale Jerseys US .J. -- Freshman Eli Carter scored a career-high 31 points and hit the go-ahead basket in the second overtime as Rutgers rallied to stun No. NHL Jerseys China . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year. http://www.uschinasupplyjerseys.com/ . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria.PARIS -- Eighth-seeded Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium comfortably beat Yvonne Meusburger of Austria 6-1, 6-3 at the Open GDF Suez on Thursday to set up a quarterfinal against top-seeded Maria Sharapova. Last years runner-up, Sara Errani, also reached the last eight in straight sets. Flipkens converted all four of her break points against Meusburger, and the third-seeded Errani broke Karin Knapps serve five times to win their all-Italian match 6-4, 6-3. Elina Svitolina of Ukraine and Andrea Petkovic of Germany also advanced easily. Svitolina beat Galina Voskoboeva of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-2 and next plays Errani, while Petkovic beaat Frenchwoman Kristina Mladenovic 6-4, 6-2. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys. Petkovic next faces Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, who needed three hours to beat Czech lucky loser Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-3, 6-7 (2), 6-3 in a match featuring 10 breaks of serve. Zahlavova Strycova replaced second-seeded Petra Kvitova of the Czech Republic after she pulled out because of a sore throat. "I really wanted to play, but I had to see the doctor because I wasnt feeling well," Kvitova said. "When I was trying to warm up this morning, after 10 minutes I realized that I couldnt breathe, so unfortunately I have to pull out." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Nov - 07:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson