Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
3-for-4 with a doub

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 07:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: 3-for-4 with a doub Répondre en citant Back to top

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- IceCaps rookie goaltender Eric Comrie says he can have fun in just about every situation on the ice -- even a game in which 15 goals are scored between the two teams. Despite being down by four goals after the first period and rallying back to tie the game, the IceCaps lost 8-7 in overtime to the Springfield Falcons in American Hockey League action Friday. Comrie made 36 saves in his first pro game, after taking over from goalie Tyler Beskorowany 9:30 into the first period. "It was a fun game, no matter what," Comrie said. "Hockey is a fun sport and I have fun every time I go on the ice. It was an incredible crowd out there." IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge said there are positives to be taken from the rally back from his team. "Being down 5-1 in the first period, and then to manage to get the lead in that game really speaks volumes of the character in that room," McCambridge said. McCambridge spoke highly of his back-up goalie, saying Comrie was "real sharp" in net. "Coming in under those circumstances, to come into that game against an excellent team, I thought he performed really well," he said. Springfields Sean Collins won the game in overtime, scoring with a quick wrister at the 2:50 mark of the extra frame. Jack Skille scored four goals in a five-point performance to lead the Falcons (43-20-6), while Carter Camper and Matt Taormina also scored. Patrice Cormier scored twice for St. Johns (41-22-5). Andrew Gordon, John Albert, Jerome Samson, Kyle MacKinnon and Carl Klingberg had a goal apiece. Down 6-4 in the second period, the IceCaps replied with three straight goals -- two in the second from Klingberg and Samson, and one from Albert at 6:25 of the third -- to make it 7-6 for the home team. But the Falcons tied the game again as Skille, with the extra attacker on the ice after Springfield pulled its goalie, scored on a wrist shot with 16.1 seconds left. The Falcons struck first, when an attempt to throw the puck out front from behind the net went in for Camper. The puck banked in off Beskorowany at the 7:01 mark of the first period, on the power play. Springfield doubled the lead when Skilles booming slapshot from the faceoff dot found the net high blocker 8:47 into the first period. Taormina scored a slapshot high glove for the Falcons from the left faceoff dot, beating Beskorowany for the last goal of his night 9:30 into the first. Comrie took over in net for the IceCaps after that. St. Johns closed the gap when Cormier was gifted a puck on a perfect pass from behind the net while waiting in the slot, and he buried it 15:08 into the first. Skille tapped in a cross-crease pass at the 16:34 mark of the first period to make it 4-2 Falcons. Sixteen seconds later, Bass scored a near-identical goal, finishing a cross-crease play on the same post. MacKinnon decreased St. Johns deficit to two goals at 17:25 of the first, scoring for the IceCaps as he finished off a 2-on-1 with Cormier. Cormier added his second of the game, scoring into a practically open net at 17:50. Gordon pulled the IceCaps within one, scoring from the faceoff dot with a high wrister 1:52 into the second period, but Skille completed his hat trick 2:46 into the second, beating a knocked over and sprawling Comrie in net. McKenna stopped 17 or 23 shots for the Falcons through two periods. Jeremy Smith made 12 saves in relief in the third. IceCaps starter Beskorowany stopped five of eight shots. After three relief appearances to start his 2014 season, Toronto Bluie Jays pitcher J.A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. Happ has faced the Angels once in his career when he allowed six hits and four runs -- three earned -- over 4 1/3 innings of Torontos 4-3 home loss on Sept. 12, 2013. Happs counterpart, Tyler Skaggs, has 19 starts under his belt in his major league career and hes yet to lose on the road. Skaggs tries to keep that mark unblemished when the Los Angeles Angels continue their four-games series with the Blue Jays Saturday afternoon. The 22-year-old left-hander is 2-0 in five career road starts, compared to a 3-7 ledger in 14 home outings. In his most recent start, Sunday at home against Texas, Skaggs was shelled to the tune of eight hits and six runs over 2 2/3 innings of a 14-3 defeat. Both of Skaggs road wins have come this season and hes given up just two earned runs in 15 innings. The Angels won each of Skaggs first six starts this season before falling to Texas. Hes never faced the Blue Jays. Last night, Erick Aybar hit two doubles, a triple and scored twice to help the Angels squeak out a 4-3 win. Mike Trout smacked a solo homer and Howie Kendrick added two hits and aan RBI for the Angels, who have won eight of their last nine against Toronto.dddddddddddd. Efren Navarro, who was called up prior to the game, had two doubles and a run scored. Los Angeles starter Garrett Richards worked seven frames, fanning six and allowing two runs on five hits. Joe Smith (2-0) allowed one run in one inning to receive the win and Ernesto Frieri picked up his fourth save, setting down the side in order in the ninth. "Ive been working on my breaking ball (and) my fastball command," said Frieri. "I think I did a pretty good job today with my fastball and slider. I need to keep doing that for the rest of the season to be successful." Jose Reyes went 3-for-4 with a double, a home run and two runs scored and Melky Cabrera had two hits and scored a run for the Blue Jays, who saw starter Dustin McGowan allow two runs on seven hits and two walks through five innings. "We got through it. I didnt have any slider at all," said McGowan. "Luckily the changeup got me through and its just one of those games you go out there and give it everything you got." Brett Cecil (0-3) suffered the loss after allowing the go-ahead run in his one inning on the hill. The Angels went 6-1 last season versus the Blue Jays, sweeping a three-game set in Toronto. Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Nov - 07:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson