Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
. Quebec will meet Stought

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Nov - 07:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: . Quebec will meet Stought Répondre en citant Back to top

OBERHAUSEN, Germany -- Wladimir Klitschko toyed with Alex Leapai and knocked him out in the fifth round to retain his four heavyweight belts on Saturday. Merril Hoge Steelers Jersey . Klitschko, taller with a longer reach, controlled the fight at will, scoring with left jabs and straight rights with hardly any opposition from the Samoan-born Australian. Leapai went down when he was hit with a left-right combination. He got up but Klitschko put him away for good with 58 seconds left in the fifth. "Glory to Ukraine," Klitschko said after his one-sided win. Klitschko recorded his 53rd KO in 62 wins, with three defeats. Leapai dropped to 30-5, with three draws. In his 25th world championship fight, Klitschko retained his WBA and IBF heavyweight belts, plus the minor WBO and IBO versions. Leapai, the first Australian challenger in 106 years, never had a chance. The only time he ever got close to the bigger Ukrainian was just before getting floored in the fifth. He took an eight count in the first round, although he claimed to have slipped. Leapais only chance was to try to get inside, but Klitschko easily stopped him with his effective jab. Leapai appeared to finally hit Klitschko in the fifth but the champion replied with a barrage and put the Australian down. Leapai got up but was clearly shaken, and Klitschko finished him off with a huge right to the jaw. "It wasnt easy, my head was in Ukraine and what is going on there. I hope there is no war and people dying. I am proud of my people," Klitschko said. Klitschkos elder brother, Vitali, who has retired from boxing to run for political office in Kyiv and who has been one of the leading opposition figures in Ukraine, was in Wladimirs corner as usual. Vitalis wife, Natalia, sang the Ukraine national anthem before the fight. "It was textbook fighting by Wladimir. He did not make a mistake," Vitali said. Leapai, a delivery truck driver, said it was time to "go back to the gym." "I tried to take the fight to him and it didnt work. I am all right, I was waiting for my opportunity but he is a champion and a great fighter," Leapai said. Stephon Tuitt Steelers Jersey . -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Jerome Bettis Steelers Jersey . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Antonio-Brown-Elite-Jersey/ . The 36-year-old said a few months ago he would hang up his boots at the end of the season, but has since changed his mind. "Its a pity the season is ending now, as I am in good physical shape and enjoying myself," Di Natale said. KAMLOOPS, B.C. -- Kevin Koe made a last-rock draw to the button Saturday to score a 9-8 win over Quebec in an extra end that lifted him into the final Sunday of the Canadian mens curling championship. They face John Morris and British Columbia, who had no trouble disposing of Koe Friday night in the 1-2 Page playoff at the Tim Hortons Brier. "Last night they just beat us up and down the lineup so you know I think weve got better to offer than last night," said the Alberta skip, seeking his second Brier title. "Hopefully we can play like we did today." Quebec skip Jean-Michel Menard said it was disappointing but they were happy with the way they played, including Saturday mornings win against three-time Brier champion Jeff Stoughton of Manitoba to get into the semifinal. "Were very satisfied the way we played the last five or six games," said Menard. "We played a great game this morning against Stoughton and now we gave these guys a good run today. Its disappointing because the way we were playing I thought we maybe had a sniff to win . . . The magic ran out today." Menard and third Martin Crete, second Eric Sylvain and lead Philppe Menard capitalized on Manitobas mistakes and were more in control than the 7-6 final score suggested in the earlier game. Quebec and Manitoba traded deuces in the second and third ends but mistakes in five forced Stoughton to try a hit for a single and he rolled out for a steal. "The fifth end was just a terrible combination of shots," said Stoughton, who at 50 said his team would review their future at the end of the season. "I mean we came deep on Marks draw, let em make a double, then Jon bumped oours out, then we missed the hit and roll, then I missed the double, then I missed the hit and stick for one. Custom Steelers Jersey. ." In the semifinal, for six ends at least, Koe played the game that eluded him twice in as many days at Brier. With near perfect draw weight, Alberta scored two in the first end, two in the third and two in the fifth. Then, up 6-4 in seven, he missed a hit for a single. He was heavy and wide, almost flashed and left a steal of two for Jean-Michel Menard and Quebec to tie it up. "Wed played great to get up to get up three and just to give it up with one bad shot is not ideal for sure," said Koe. A point in eight and a steal in nine gave him an 8-6 lead coming home but Menard made a last-rock double in 10 to force the extra end. Koe used the hammer to score the winner with his last rock. Quebec will meet Stoughton for bronze Sunday morning. Menard opened the Brier at 3-4 and made an amazing run to get in to the playoffs from fourth place, capped by a win over Alberta in their final round-robin game Friday. Menard scored a deuce in the second but said many shots just didnt go their way the first few ends. "But we hung in tight and made a nice deuce in the 10th end," he said. In the 11th, Menard said they thought it was a tough draw for Koe because of the frosty ice conditions in the warm building. "A little more weight and he could have slid across the house but he did a good job and put it right on the lid." Attendance has been good the last few days at Interior Savings centre but appears headed for numbers in the mid 60,000 range, that would amount to about half the figure at the last Brier in Kamloops in 1996. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Nov - 07:12 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson