Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
ingly anxious, going from

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 05:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: ingly anxious, going from Répondre en citant Back to top

DAVIE, Fla. Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey . - Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill says he read only few pages of the investigative report on the teams bullying scandal, but hes confident the necessary changes will be made to ensure a healthy locker room environment. Tannehill, a starter since the first game of his rookie season in 2012, said hes ready to help by taking on more leadership. Speaking Monday at a celebrity golf tournament organized by former Dolphins star Jason Taylor, Tannehill made his first public comments regarding the 144-page report released Feb. 14. Investigators found that guard Richie Incognito and two other offensive linemen engaged in persistent harassment directed at tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant trainer. "I saw a few pages of it," Tannehill said. "I got overwhelmed by 140-and-whatever pages and skipped it. Im just glad its out. The evaluations and summaries have been made, the points have been taken and now we can move forward. Theres no more being anxious about it coming out. Weve had the consequences and repercussions, and now we can put it in the past and move forward." The Dolphins fired offensive line coach Jim Turner and longtime head athletic trainer Kevin ONeill for their roles in the scandal, and coach Joe Philbin pledged to improve the workplace culture. NFL punishment of players who engaged in harassment may be forthcoming in the form of fines, suspensions or both. Tannehill could find him playing behind an entirely new line to start the 2014 season. Even so, he considers fallout from the scandal in the past. "I think its behind us at this point," he said. "Obviously well try to learn from it and correct things Coach Philbin and the coaching staff feel need to be changed. We want to have a healthy locker room." Tannehill was a member of the teams leadership council last season, but at 25, he said hes still growing into the role of a leader. "You definitely get more comfortable speaking up at certain times," he said. "You have the respect. Thats the big thing — having the other guys respect in the locker room. You cant come in with no respect and try to own the place. At this point hopefully I have some respect in the locker room, and now I can assert myself." Taylor is part of an advisory group formed last fall by team owner Stephen Ross that also includes Tony Dungy, Don Shula, Dan Marino and Curtis Martin. The group, which has yet to meet, will review organizational conduct policies and make recommendations on areas for improvement. "We have all seen the report," Taylor said. "We know what it says. In the coming days and weeks we will have a discussion about it, and that discussion will stay between me, Mr. Ross and the other members of the committee." Jay Ajayi Orange Jersey .The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana. Miami Dolphins Online Store . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-4-dolphins-dan-marino-jersey.aspx . -- New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft wanted to keep Logan Mankins with the team for a long time.LONDON - Emmanuel Adebayor gave Tottenhams Champions League pursuit a timely tonic on Sunday, clinching a barely-deserved 1-0 victory over Everton to dislodge the losers from fifth place in the Premier League. By overcoming one of this seasons top-five teams for the first time despite being largely outplayed, Tottenham moved just three points behind fourth-place Liverpool. Spurs scored from their only shot on target, with Adebayor controlling a free kick, taken swiftly and smartly by Kyle Walker, and going past Seamus Coleman and dispatching the ball into the net in the 65th minute. "The ball was great, the control was not bad and I had one choice — to finish with my left foot," Adebayor said. Having collected just one point from its previous two matches, Tottenhams season now appears to be back on track again as it moved nine points behind leader Chelsea. For Everton, so impressive in its first season under Roberto Martinez, this was only the Merseyside teams third league loss in four months. And the hard-working, well-drilled Toffees should have come away from White Hart Lane with at least a point. "We have to hope football wont be that harsh on us again," Martinez said, with 13 games remaining. Leon Osman had a trio of chances in the opening 10 minutes alone, with the best of them — a volley — turned wide by Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris. Overrunning the hosts in midfield, Everton was preventing Tottenham making an impact, and leaving them exposed on counterattacks. Tim Howward was barely troubled in the Everton goal, with a free kick from Christian Eriksen that dipped over him onto the roof of the net providing a rare moment of danger. Nat Moore Dolphins Jersey. But when Everton was presented with scoring opportunities, too often they were wasted. Winger Kevin Mirallas rampaged through the Tottenham defence and reached the edge of the area but then struck over rather than picking out one of his better-positioned teammates. As halftime approached, Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood was becoming increasingly anxious, going from bellowing instructions to cursing misses. There was little change at the start of the second half, with Sherwood kicking bottles and accidentally sending spray across the technical area. "Im not pleased about how we are starting games," Sherwood said. "Its something we have to address and find out why." What was missing from either team, since those early Osman chances, was a player to find a breakthrough amid their midfield sparring. "I want them to play with risk," Sherwood said. "It was a bit stodgy in there." Then, out of nowhere, came Adebayors sixth goal in nine league games since being brought in from the cold by Sherwood after being sidelined by Andre Villas-Boas. "Its all about how hes being managed," Sherwood said somewhat mischievously. And it was enough to clinch the three points for Tottenham, which had previously failed to beat top-four rivals Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City and Liverpool this season. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 05:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson