Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
ch New York scored twice o

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 05:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: ch New York scored twice o Répondre en citant Back to top

FLORHAM PARK, N. Air Max 1 Baratas Hombre .J. - New York Jets fans have already used billboards and airplane-toted banners to voice their frustration over their teams 2-10 season. Next up: Yellow penalty towels.The website FireJohnIdzik.com has announced it is distributing 10,000 protest towels for what the group is calling Penalty Flag Day at the Jets final home game on Dec. 21 against the New England Patriots. The towels — the colour of penalty flags — call for owner Woody Johnson to fire general manager John Idzik, team president Neil Glat and senior personnel executive Terry Bradway.The towels will be available starting next week at bars in the New York and New Jersey area, with anyone showing a game ticket getting five of the towels that say: Attention Woody. Fire Glat! Fire Bradway! Fire Idzik! Clean House!___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Comprar Nike Air Max 95 Baratas .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Nike Air Max 90 Essential Mujer Baratas . You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 in Montreal or on TSN.ca/Montreal. Also, TSN.ca features live streaming of the post-game news conferences from the Bell Centre. The Rangers grabbed a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Final after Sundays 3-2 overtime victory against the visiting Habs. http://www.onlineairmax.es/nike-air-max-1-comprar.html . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve.MILWAUKEE -- Freddie Freeman finally solved Miller Park. The best way to hit there is to hit it out. Freeman, hitting .111 in 10 previous games at the Brewers ballpark, hit a pair of solo home runs, and Jason Heyward added a two-run shot, powering the Atlanta Braves to a 5-2 victory over Milwaukee on Tuesday night. "I dont know what it is. Ive always struggled here," said Freeman, who had four singles in 36 previous at-bats at Miller Park. "Its nice. I was obviously due." Freeman opened the sixth with his first homer off Kyle Lohse (0-1) to put Atlanta up 3-1 and added a two-out home run in the eighth off Zach Duke to extend the lead to 4-1. "Ive always seemed to hit Lohse pretty good and he left a couple out for me," Freeman said. Heywards first homer of the season, after a one-out walk to No. 8 hitter Andrelton Simmons, put the Braves on top 2-1 in the fifth and snapped a string of 22 scoreless innings against the Brewers. Yovani Gallardo helped shut out the Braves on opening day. "For me, the key was walking Simmons in that inning because you have the inning set up to where you dont have to get to the top of the lineup if I do my job there," said Lohse, who allowed three runs on five hits in seven innings, striking out eight and walking two. Alex Wood (1-0) settled down for Atlanta after allowing a home run to Carlos Gomez on his first pitch. The left-hander allowed one run on five hits in seven innings. Craig Kimbrel struck out the side in the ninth for the save. "First pitch of the game, first hitter, you dont have much choice than to put it behind you from the get-go," said Wood. "It took me a few innings to settle in but after that, II got into a groove, got my fastball command back and just took off from there. Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Baratas. " The Brewers were 8-2 in their last 10 games against Atlanta, with six shutouts, including the final meeting last season on a two-hitter by Lohse. "The last three or four years, we havent really done well against the Brewers or here at Miller Park," Freeman said. "Its nice to get the first one out of the way. As an offence, we knew we werent going to get shut out of the whole 162 . we let them sweat it out for the first 15 innings." Gomez hustled the Brewers within 4-2 in the eighth after drawing a leadoff walk. With one out, he stole second as Ryan Braun struck out, and continued to third on a throwing error by catcher Evan Gattis. Aramis Ramirez singled in Gomez. Atlanta answered with a run in the ninth on a double by Dan Uggla, a single by Gattis and sacrifice fly by Simmons. The Braves missed a chance to tie it in the fourth when Freeman singled to open, but was cut down at the plate by Gomez on Ugglas two-out double to left-centre. "That was huge," Lohse said. "Theyve been working hard on that all spring and did a great job picking me up right there. I wish I would have picked them up a little better after that." NOTES: Gomezs lead-off home run was the third of his career. The other two were with Minnesota in 2008. ... The starting pitchers for the final game of the three-game series Wednesday are Matt Garza for the Brewers against Aaron Harang, each making his first start for his new team ... Braun, who received a standing ovation during Tuesdays home opener, was greeted with a round of applause and a smattering of boos during his first at-bat Wednesday. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 25 Nov - 05:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson