Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
win games, if we work hard."

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 07:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: win games, if we work hard." Répondre en citant Back to top

TORONTO - Although no one cared to admit it, on either side, at the outset of the evening, Mondays divisional grudge match in Brooklyn meant more to the Raptors than the game that preceded it or the one to follow. Eden Hazard Jersey . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar. If they looked out of place in that environment, its probably because they were. Torontos starting five features a fifth-year star that has yet to make a playoff appearance. Theyre the only team currently in a playoff position that starts two sophomores and its been five years since either their point guard or power forward has experienced postseason basketball. Combined that lineup accounts for 24 games of postseason experience. Staring them down in the final minute of a one-possession, high stakes game was a Nets unit that has collectively participated in 268 playoff contests. Paul Pierce alone is responsible for 136 of them while Kevin Garnett and Andrei Kirilenko - both out with injuries - would have added another 176. The Nets took a five-point advantage into the fourth quarter and, for all their hardships this season, they had only lost one of 30 games in which they held the lead after 36 minutes. Thats the difference experience makes. The Raptors, despite a valiant effort, showed up to a knife fight armed with plastic forks. "This team here in Brooklyn is a championship-caliber team," Dwane Casey said following his teams 101-97 loss. "They know the plays to make to win games. Weve still got to learn that. Were on our way but we still have some learning to do." Although the Raptors remain the NBAs best fourth-quarter team, outscoring opponents by 158 points in the final frame this season, their late-game execution continues to be a work in progress. When ahead or behind by five points or less in the final three minutes, Toronto shoots 37 per cent, the ninth-lowest mark in the league. Theyre 15-18 in games that come down to that scenario. On Monday, Pierce hit what may have been the biggest shot of the night - a cold-blooded three to break a tie with just over a minute left and the shot clock ticking down - while the Raptors wilted in the moment. Down one, 30 seconds later, Toronto got the stop it needed, leading to a five-on-four break the other way. In the midst of a brilliant second half, Kyle Lowry found DeMar DeRozan in transition, believing he would continue to go hard to the bucket. Met by Pierce in the lane, DeRozan lateraled back to Lowry, who wasnt expecting the pass and turned down the shot. John Salmons, receiving the ball from Lowry, also hesitated on an open look from the elbow, which ultimately led to Terrence Ross fumbling the ball as he looked to salvage the broken play. It was a possession mired in indecision and it sealed Torontos fate. The Nets - 10-for-14 from three-point range after the first quarter - hit big shots and made winning plays. They looked like the desperate team, and rightfully so. Had they won, the Raptors would be sitting pretty in the Atlantic Division, five games up on Brooklyn with the season-series tiebreaker in hand. Instead, Brooklyn has pulled within three games of the division lead. "[The atmosphere] was definitely a notch higher because of what was at stake," DeRozan admitted after the game. "Theyre chasing us and were leading in the division. It was just a big game overall. Theyve been playing well, trying to make a playoff push and were trying to sustain our position so it definitely was a big game." While the loss stings, the Raptors are still in the drivers seat, controlling their own destiny with 20 games to go. "It was a disappointing loss in the fact that theyre a team thats battling us for the division," Casey said. "Theres still a lot of basketball left to play. Weve got to stay positive. Its not the end of the world. We werent going to go undefeated the rest of the way. We knew that." Should Toronto and Brooklyn share the same record atop the Atlantic when its all said and done, with the season series now even, the tiebreaker would go to the team with the most wins within the division. The Raptors are currently 8-3 with five games left to be played against Atlantic opponents while the Nets are 7-5 with four remaining. Each of those games could be crucial - including two meetings with New York in the final week of the season - for the Raptors who are hoping to win their second division title in franchise history. Sink or swim, that will be determined by what theyre able to take out of Mondays squandered opportunity. "Its a learning experience," DeRozan said. "It was a heck of a game that we can learn from and possibly could be a team we could see in the playoffs." Laurent Depoitre Belgium Jersey . Beckham says "nothing has been confirmed yet, but its something I am very excited about." He adds that "Miami is something that really excites me because there is a great energy down there. Marouane Fellaini Belgium Jersey . Needing to bulk up on both sides of the line, the Falcons agreed to terms with guard Jon Asamoah, defensive end Tyson Jackson and defensive tackle Paul Soliai. Asamoah and Jackson played last season with Kansas City, where Asamoah lost his starting job. http://www.soccerbelgiumonline.com/Axel-Witsel-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/ . The Brazilian driver had the second-best time in last months tests at Jerez and said the "good start" could play to his advantage when the season gets underway in Australia in March.NEWARK, N.J. -- Jaromir Jagr has decided to remain with the New Jersey Devils for another year. "I was happy being here," the 42-year-old Jagr said Thursday in a conference call from Belarus, where he is playing for the Czech Republic in the world championships. "There was no reason to change. There was no reason to test free agency. What would happen? Someone might give me more money, but nobody can guarantee me that Id be happy someplace else. If Im happy, then theres no reason to go anywhere else. I play my best hockey when Im happy." The Devils did not release terms of the contract. Jagr said it was a one-year deal. The contract is believed to be worth $6 million with incentives. "I like having one-year deals," Jagr said. "If something goes wrong, you never know if you have a long contract and say have three years left. One year is good for everybody. I think both sides wanted to get this done quickly. Lou (Lamoriello, the teams president and general manager) wanted to do it, because he wanted to see the direction where hes going with the team." Jagr was the Devils leading scorer this, finishing with 24 goals and 43 assists for 67 points. "Id truly like to score more goals," Jagr said. "I feel like I can play with the guys we have. We have a better chance to play better. We have a good group of guys and thats very important. I like to play a lot, because I dont get tired." Jagr will turn 43 in February of next season, his 21st year in the NHL. A two-time winner of the Stanley Cup when he played for the Pittsburgh Peenguins, Jagr has 705 goals and 1,050 assists. http://www.soccerbelgiumonline.com/Blank-UEFA-European-Belgium-Jersey/. The Devils missed the playoffs for the third time in the last four seasons. "We made a lot of mistakes early," Jagr said. "But we were able to play good against the good teams. We lost a lot of points to teams that didnt make the playoffs. It put us in a position where we had to win almost every game and that was too much pressure. We didnt have any great superstars, but we had good goal scorers that give us a chance to compete against anybody and beat anybody. Its just my feeling, but we didnt have to be great to win games, if we work hard." Jagr said that he liked the camaraderie in the Devils locker room. "We have a lot of fun," Jagr said. "We have a loose atmosphere. Theres not a bad guy in the room. Maybe we need a bad one to get in the playoffs." Jagr was named Thursday as one of the three finalists for the Bill Masterton Award, given to the player "who best exemplifies the qualities of perseverance, sportsmanship and dedication to hockey," along with Manny Malholtra of the Carolina Hurricanes and Dominic Moore of the New York Rangers. "It means a lot that the hockey writers picked me," Jagr said. "Hockey writers can be very picky, so for them to pick me means a lot. I just love the sport and follow the laws of the sport." Jagr said he plans to keep playing after next season. "Theres no reason to stop," Jagr said. "I want to play for as long as I can. As long as I work hard, I am going to continue to play." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 07:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson