Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
Zach Randolph for a seco

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 07:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Zach Randolph for a seco Répondre en citant Back to top

DETROIT - The Minnesota Wilds hard work eventually paid off for a key victory. Cheap Saints Jerseys China . Matt Moulsons goal at 2:15 of overtime gave the Wild a 4-3 come-from-behind win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night. The Wild trailed 2-0 after the first period despite outplaying the Red Wings and outshooting them 12-6. "I was really impressed at the way they were able to stick with it," Minnesota coach Mike Yeo said. "Obviously, theres a tendency to get frustrated and go away from our game. But they stuck with it. Moulson tipped in a pass from defenceman Jonas Brodin — who was along the right wing boards — for Moulsons 21st goal and the game winner. "He (Brodin) showed great patience. He kind of looked over and made eye contact with me," Moulson said. "I went to the net. He couldnt have put it in a better place." The Wild lost to the Red Wings 3-2 on Saturday afternoon in St. Paul. Both teams are in the seventh playoff spot in tight races their respective conferences. Charlie Coyle had a goal and an assist and Jason Pominville and Zach Parise also scored for Minnesota. Mikko Koivu had two assists and Ilya Bryzgalov stopped 13 shots. "It was frustrating being down 2-0 and how good we were playing," Parise said. "But we thought we were doing some really good things." Gustav Nyquist scored twice to extend his goal-scoring streak to five games, and Tomas Tatar also scored for Detroit. Jimmy Howard made 21 saves. "I dont think we were skating toward the middle and putting pressure on their D," Nyquist said. "They could break out pretty fast I thought. So that was an issue, which is why we didnt get enough zone time in their zone. We werent skating good enough, I thought." Tatar tied it 3-3 with 8:17 remaining in the third with a shot from the right circle off the rush. It was his 16th goal. Coyles goal 4:33 into the third period tied the game at 2. He pushed the puck into an empty net off a goal-mouth scramble. It was Coyles ninth goal of the season and second in two games. Parise gave the Wild the lead just 1:45 later when he poked one past Howard for his 24th goal. Pominvilles power-play goal with 8:03 left in the second period put Minnesota on the scoreboard and made it 2-1. His 27th goal of the season came on a one-time slap shot from the high slot area. The goal was scored only 10 seconds after Red Wings defenceman Kyle Quincey went off for interference. Detroits Daniel Alfredsson hit the post with 8:30 left in the second period. Nyquist scored twice in the first period to give Detroit its 2-0 lead. His first goal came on the power play with 6:15 left in the opening period. He put in a rebound from the left circle. His second, and 23rd of the season, was the result of a breakaway. He made a move and slid a backhand shot past Bryzgalov. It was Nyquists seventh goal in five games. He has a NHL-leading 18 goal since Jan. 20. NOTE: Detroit C Joakim Andersson returned after missing six games with a broken foot. ... Wild G Niklas Nackstrom missed his 10th game due to an undisclosed injury. ... Detroit veteran RW Todd Bertuzzi didnt play because of the flu. ... Minnesota D Keith Ballard missed his fourth game with a lower-body injury. ... The Red Wings sent RW Teemu Pulkkinen to their AHL affiliate in Grand Rapids. Wholesale Saints Jerseys . -- Former Penn State coach Joe Paterno was admitted to the hospital Friday for observation due to minor complications from cancer treatments, his family said. Saints Authentic Jerseys China . Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64).(SportsNetwork.com) - The new-look Houston Rockets will have a tough go of it on Friday night when they invade FedExForum to take on their Southwest Division rivals, the Memphis Grizzlies. The Rockets emerged victorious in the Josh Smith sweepstakes. The forward, released on Monday by the Detroit Pistons, decided on the Rockets, although the signing isnt official. I think I can add to their toughness, Smith told Houstons Fox 26 Sports. I think I can add to their versatility at the four position, being able to pass the basketball and score the ball down low. Just add another basketball IQ, which will help when we make it to the postseason. Also, the Rockets added Corey Brewer and Alexey Shved in recent trades. Both played in Mondays 110-95 home victory over the Portland Trail Blazers. After losing two straight, James Harden carried the Rockets with 44 points. The Blazers upended the Rockets in the first round of the playoffs last season, but without LaMarcus Aldridge, who sat with an illness, Portland had no one step up to match Hardens production. Harden only played 32 minutes, shot 14-of-26 from the field and only missed one of his 13 free throw attempts to tie his season-best point total. He added seven assists and five steals for good measure. I was aggressive, Harden said. My teammates did a great job of finding me and putting me in a position to be successful. Dwight Howard recorded a double-double with 166 points and 13 rebounds, while newly acquired Brewer donated 12 points off the bench for Houston. Cheap Drew Drees Jersey. Brewer, brought in from Minnesota in a three-team deal last Friday, also recorded five steals and help force Portland into 23 turnovers. The Grizzlies are in the midst of a three-game losing streak for the first time in over a year. Theyve even lost two straight at home. Memphis fell to the Utah Jazz at FedExForum, 97-91, on Monday night. The Grizzlies were without top rebounder Zach Randolph for a second consecutive game due to a swollen knee, while defensive stopper Tony Allen missed his fourth in a row with an eye abrasion. Theyre such a big part of our team, said Grizzlies guard Mike Conley. For them to be missing, weve kind of dialed some stuff back and changed some things up and its been a little bit of a learning process for different guys. Both Randolph and Allen are listed as questionable for Friday. Conley and Marc Gasol did their best to carry the load for the short-handed Grizzlies, with the former netting 28 points and Gasol tallying 24 along with 12 rebounds. However, Memphis shot just 32 percent for the fourth quarter as the Jazz drew clear down the stretch. These teams have met twice already this season and the home team has held serve on both occasions. The Grizzlies have won three of the last four matchups and are 7-1 in their last eight as the host in this series. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 07:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson