Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
alf.Cornerback Isaiah Frey strippe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 07:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: alf.Cornerback Isaiah Frey strippe Répondre en citant Back to top

BURNABY, B. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max-90/air-max-90-prm-tapes.html .C. - For all the talk about a more mature Kyle Lowry this pre-season, his actions in one particular practice this week spoke louder than words.Toronto Raptors GM Masai Ujiri watched intently as the telling sequence of events unfolded. Lowry made a great pass to Jonas Valanciunas. Valanciunas then bobbled the ball.Kyle just turned away. Last year it would be different. There would be (anger), Ujiri said Saturday on the eve of Torontos pre-season opener in Vancouver. And then he turned right back and went to Jonas and gave him two high fives and tapped him.It was gone, on to the next (thing). It shows growth. . . And it was a crucial time of the scrimmage.The Raptors 28-year-old point guard signed a four-year contract worth US$48 million this past off-season. It came just weeks after he firmly established himself as the teams heart and soul in a thrilling playoff series with the Brooklyn Nets.There was talk about Lowrys temper when he arrived in Toronto two seasons ago. Arguably the teams hardest worker, hes a natural leader by example.(But) sometimes with Kyle before, it was how was the message delivered, Ujiri said. (His reaction to Valanciunas) shows me hes maturing and he knows the buttons to press.They control the whole game, he added, of the point guards role. They are also the coach on the floor. Hes got that mind. Hes got the leadership in him to run a team.The Raptors tip-off the pre-season against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday in front of a capacity crowd at Rogers Arena.The game caps a strong training camp for Lowry, who arrived back from the off-season in unbelievable shape, Ujiri said.The Raptors chart all the players in virtually every play in every practice throughout the week, keeping track of everything from loose balls won to rebounds and deflections. Lowry has topped the charts, according to Ujiri.All of the competitions and stuff that they do, whether its shooting or three-on-three, whatever it is they do, (Lowrys) team always is on top, Ujiri said.He plays hard. He has the edge. Thats the honest truth: He does have an edge. And he wants to win. Hes very competitive every single game. Theres something about winning.Coach Dwane Casey has also noticed a calmer Lowry this season.The fire and brimstone is more under control, the coach said.Lowry still prefers to lead by example.Im more of a go-hard every single day and guys follow my lead, that type of thing, he said. I dont focus in on Oh, Im the leader, Im the leader. I focus in on being me and playing hard and doing whatever it takes to win games.Starting with Lowry a€” who announced on Twitter he planned to re-sign with Toronto, posting a picture of himself in a throwback No. 15 Raptors jersey, to represent the 2014-15 season a€” the Raptors retained their core from last season. It provided consistency that the players say has been huge.It means everything, DeRozan said. Especially for me, personally, because I never really had the consistent group of guys that I could play with. The chemistry that we had last year, that we built between every single guy, was amazing.Lowry called DeRozan first and confirmed he was staying put in Toronto. But DeRozan was never worried.I never gave him a sales pitch, I was just trying to support him, honestly, as a friend, DeRozan said. My whole sales pitch was all last season, the things me and him did together (on the court) spoke for itself. So I didnt have to say anything.Amir Johnson, who along with DeRozan is the longest serving Raptor a€” they both arrived in 2009 a€” also wasnt worried about the core being back this season.Pretty much we all knew, Johnson said. After that last Game 7 (a heartbreaking one-point loss to the Nets), we all sat around in the locker-room and all looked at each other and told each other that we want to do it again.We all knew everyone was coming back. There was no doubt in my mind.Following Sunday, the Raptors will travel to Sacramento to face the Kings again on Tuesday. Theyll play their first pre-season game in Toronto on Friday versus the Boston Celtics.The Raptors open the regular-season at home against the Atlanta Hawks on Oct. 29.Sacramentos visit to Vancouver also marks the NBA debut of Canadians Nik Stauskas and Sim Bhullar.Stauskas, from Mississauga, Ont., was the eighth overall pick in the NBA draft, while Bhullar, from Toronto, signed with the Kings to join training camp, becoming the first player of Indian descent to sign a contract with an NBA team. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max-90/air-max-90-prm-em.html . -- Kenneth Faried made a turnaround hook shot over Draymond Green with a half-second remaining, and the Denver Nuggets made Golden State wait at least one more game to secure a playoff berth with a stunning 100-99 win over the Warriors on Thursday night. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max-90/air-max-90-kpu.html . A Swiss Federal Tribunal ruling published Friday said that FIFAs disputes panel and the Court of Arbitration for Sport correctly imposed the sanction for Nantes enticing Guinea forward Ismael Bangoura to break his contract with Dubai club Al Nasr in January 2012. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max-90/air-max-90-ultra.html .com) - The Vancouver Canucks will try to win two straight games for the first time since mid-January on Monday night as they play host to the struggling New York Islanders.CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Staring at a possible three-game losing streak, the Carolina Panthers needed a spark.Cam Newton and the no-huddle offence a€” along with a little help from Chicago Bears kicker Robbie Gould a€” provided just that Sunday.The Panthers took advantage of Goulds missed 35-yard field goal late in the first half and seized the momentum. Newton found his stride working the no-huddle, Carolinas defence forced four turnovers and the Panthers overcome a 14-point deficit to beat the Bears 31-24.Carolina recaptured sole possession of first place in the NFC South.The no-huddle offence has been our edge, said Newton, who threw for 255 yards. It was not panic time, because we have been in these situations before.Newton provided the go-ahead score with 2:18 left on his second touchdown pass to Greg Olsen, helping the Panthers (3-2) snap a two-game slide.The Panthers trailed 21-7 late in the first half and the Bears were looking for more after Newton was intercepted by Lance Briggs. But Chicagos drive stalled and Gould missed wide right.The momentum turned immediately.It was huge, said Olsen, who spent four years with the Bears. We got in the huddle and said, Thats our break. We were waiting for something to bounce our way and that was it. We went right down and bang, bang. ... Cam got in an awesome groove and from that point on he was on fire.Newton capped the drive with a 9-yard pass to Olsen to pull Carolina within 21-14 at halftime. The Panthers stayed with the no-huddle and Newton led a 10-play, 86-yard drive in the third quarter, with Chris Ogbonnaya scoring on a 1-yard run to tie the game.From there, Carolinas defence took over. The Panthers forced three turnovers on Chicagos last three possessions.The biggest came with the game tied at 24 when Antoine Cason stripped Matt Forte of the ball and the Panthers Kawaan Short recovered at Chicagos 23. Six plays later, Newton found Olsen on a slant route for a 6-yard touchdown.The Panthers sealed the win when Short sacked Jay Cutler and Charles Johnson recovered the fumble.It was a big step for Carolinas defence, which allowed 75 points and 908 yards the past two weeks in blowout losses to Pittsburgh and Baltimore. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max-90.html. .It was a matter of time before we came back, Short said.For the Bears it was a distressing finish considering they appeared to be in control in the first half.Cutler was 28 of 36 for 289 yards with two TDs, but turned the ball over three times for the Bears (2-3). Forte had 61 yards rushing and 105 yards receiving and a touchdown before his costly fumble.There were many opportunities for us to put this one away offensively, Cutler said. We put our defence in a bad place, and I thought they played real well, given the circumstances and field position we put them in. A lot of that is on me.It was also a big day for Newton, who was comfortable running the no-huddle set a€” just as he has most of the season.Hes pretty good at it, Olsen said. Its been good for us this year. Sometimes certain situations dictate that you cant stay in it, but when weve done it weve been pretty successful. When we need a spark we can go to it. And it seems like it does spark us.The Bears scored 14 points off Carolina turnovers to build a 21-7 lead in the first half.Cornerback Isaiah Frey stripped Panthers receiver Kelvin Benjamin of the ball and recovered at the Panthers 28, setting up a 10-yard TD pass from Cutler to Forte.Chicagos Willie Young beat guard Amini Silatolu for a strip-sack fumble on Newton and Lamarr Houston recovered at the Carolina 13 on the next possession. Three plays later Cutler scrambled 10 yards for touchdown.Cutler pushed the lead to 21-7when he beat the Panthers on a cornerback blitz, flipping the ball to the flat where Alshon Jeffery raced around two defenders for a 25-yard catch-and-run touchdown.Ive got to take accountability for our failure to get it done in the second half on all three phases a€” that starts with me, Bears coach Marc Trestman said.NOTES: Newton said he had four wisdom teeth removed earlier this week. ... Panthers cornerback Josh Norman left with a shoulder injury. ... Bears safety Chris Conte left with a concussion. ... The win was Riveras first against the team he helped win a Super Bowl in 1985.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Nov - 07:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson