Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
d Mosley was selected 17

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 05:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: d Mosley was selected 17 Répondre en citant Back to top

HOUSTON -- Lance Berkman and Roy Oswalt signed one-day contracts and officially retired as Astros on Saturday. Thomas Muller Bayern Munich Jersey . Berkman and Oswalt were drafted by the Astros a year apart and came up through the minors together before Berkman made his major league debut in 1999 and Oswalt followed less than two years later. "Its an honour to come back here and retire as an Astro," Oswalt said. "Lance and I both came up through the organization about the same time. We got to play together for a long time. The best thing about Houston was that it was always home. I know Im speaking for myself, but I went to Philadelphia, Texas and Colorado afterwards, but Houston has always been home." Berkman said it was special to play for an organization that had the tradition the Astros did. "We all kind of felt like we were all part of the Astros family," Berkman said. "Thats what made this, in my opinion, a special place to be. They made a conscious effort to draft guys, develop them and keep them here for a long time." As part of the pregame ceremony to celebrate the two players, a video played with comments from Nolan Ryan, Jake Peavy, Tony La Russa and Albert Pujols and former teammates Brad Ausmus, Andy Pettitte, Craig Biggio and Adam Everett. Both players were given multiple standing ovations by the crowd at Minute Maid Park and presented with their framed 2005 World Series jerseys along with personalized rocking chairs and Stetson hats. It was also announced that the two Texas flags flying at the State Capital in Austin on Saturday would be framed and given to the two players. Oswalt, the MVP of the 2005 NLCS, ranks second in wins and strikeouts in franchise history. Oswalt went 2-0 mark with a 1.29 ERA in the Astros six-game series win over St. Louis and was the starter and winner of the Astros Game Six series-clinching win at Busch Stadium. Berkman spent 12 of his 15 seasons in the majors with the Astros after being Houstons first pick in the 1997 draft out of Rice. For his career, he hit .293 in 1,879 games with 366 home runs and 1,234 RBIs with a .406 on-base percentage and a .537 slugging percentage. Oswalt finished his 13-season career with a 163-102 record in 365 appearances -- 341 starts -- with a 3.36 ERA. Oswalt, a three-time All Star, reached 20 wins in 2004 and 2005 and was a 19-game winner in 2002. After being selected by the Astros in the 23rd round of the 1996 draft, Oswalt was called up to the majors in 2001, finishing that season with a 14-3 record in 28 appearances -- 20 starts -- with a 2.73 ERA. "You always wonder when it will be your last year," Oswalt said. "My goal when I first started was to play 10 years. I felt that if you play 10 solid years in the big leagues, you have had a solid year, and I got to play 13. I feel like some days I can still play. I didnt want to walk away that way where you cant play anymore. Thats pretty special." Sven Ulreich Bayern Munich Jersey . But luckily for the Canadian squad, one goal was all it needed. Winnipegs Sophie Schmidt scored the winner off a Diana Matheson corner kick to seal Canadas third-place spot in the Torneio Internacional de Futebol Feminino in Brazil on Sunday. Thiago Alcantara Bayern Munich Jersey . -- Washington Capitals forward Brooks Laich is expected to miss the rest of the regular season after having an operation on a groin muscle. http://www.fcbayernsoccershop.com/c-23-julian-green-fc-bayern-munich-jersey.aspx . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City.FALL RIVER, Mass. - Lawyers for former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez have asked a Massachusetts judge to let his mother and fiancee attend his murder trial, even though they are listed as possible witnesses and normally would be barred from attending.Hernandezs lawyers say in court filings released Friday that it is reasonable, appropriate and humane that his closest family members be permitted to atttend. Franck Ribery Jersey. rosecutors have said they may call his mother, Terri Hernandez, or fiancee, Shayanna Jenkins.Hernandezs lawyers say both women testified before a grand jury in the case and theres no reason to think their trial testimony would be influenced by what other witnesses say.Jury selection is due to start Jan. 9.Jenkins has been charged with perjury in the case and has pleaded not guilty. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Nov - 05:44 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson