Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
p. To be successful, the country

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 06:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: p. To be successful, the country Répondre en citant Back to top

PITTSBURGH -- Andrew McCutchen has a broken bone in his ribcage wo days after being hit by a pitch, but the Pittsburgh Pirates centre fielder and last years NL MVP hopes to avoid going on the disabled list. Bruce Boudreau Jersey . McCutchen left in the eighth inning of Sundays loss to the Arizona Diamondbacks at Phoenix after feeling pain in his side when he swung at a pitch. He had to be helped down the dugout steps to the clubhouse and also needed help getting dressed after the game. McCutchen said he couldnt be sure that getting hit might have caused the injury but wouldnt rule it out. "I dont know but Ive taken a million swings and have never felt anything in my side until Sunday," McCutchen said. McCutchen was hit in the back by a pitch from Arizona Diamondbacks reliever Randal Delgado on Saturday night. Though Delgado said the pitch got away from him, the Pirates suspected it was payback for Diamondbacks star first baseman Paul Goldschmidt suffering a season-ending broken left hand a night earlier when hit by a pitch from Pittsburgh reliever Ernesto Frieri. "Im not going to play today and Im not going to play tomorrow but well see after that," McCutchen said Tuesday. "Two days ago, I couldnt even bend down to put my shoes on. Now, I can ... get dressed like normal, so Im getting better." While McCutchen was not in the lineup for Tuesday nights game against the Miami Marlins, the Pirates are waiting before making a decision on whether he needs to on the DL. Starling Marte, normally the Pirates left fielder, was activated from the 7-day disabled list and started in centre field. He took the roster spot of third baseman Pedro Alvarez, who was placed on the bereavement list. That left the Pirates a man short. Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said the Pirates medical staff is having difficulty putting a timetable on McCutchens return because the injury is a rarity in baseball. "They are trying to get as much information as they can," Hurdle said. "At this point were weighing whether Andrew might be able to come back in less than 15 days against playing a man short. For now, were going to wait and keep him on the active roster." Johan Franzen Jersey . Marc-Andre Fleury made 27 saves to backstop the Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the Flames, handing Calgary its team record sixth consecutive home regulation loss. Chris Chelios Jersey . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on. http://www.officialhockeyproshop.com/Detroit-Red-Wings-Tomas-Tatar-Jersey/ . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench.VANCOUVER -- Victor Montagliani, president of the Canadian Soccer Association, says its misinformation and hyperbole to claim women players are being discriminated against because of plans to use artificial turf at next years FIFA Womens World Cup. FIFA, soccers world governing body, will make the final decision on what turf will be used during next years championship, which will be played in six Canadian cities, Montagliani said Thursday. But he took exception to comments contained in a letter that the CSA was involved in "discriminatory treatment of women players." "I will say that is the biggest form of misinformation I have ever heard in my life," Montagliani said in an address to the Vancouver Board of Trade. "Those of you who know me, know that there would be a few more adjectives before that." Later, addressing reporters, Montagliani again denied any sort of discrimination against women. "Thats nothing but misinformation and typical hyperbole that has no room in the game," he said. The World Cup will attract 23 nations plus host Canada. The competition will see 52 matches between June 6 and July 5. BC Place Stadium in Vancouver will be the site of nine matches, including the final. Other games will be held in Moncton, N.B., Montreal, Ottawa, Winnipeg and Edmonton. A group of 40 international women soccer players have threatened a lawsuit over the plan to use artificial turf at the stadiums. They argue female athletes are being discriminated against because the mens World Cup is played on natural grass. The group includes stars like American Abby Wambach and Germans Nadine Angerer, the World Player of the year. Artificial turf is harder and faster than grass. It also has been linked to an increase in injury. The group sent a letter to Canadian soccer officials and FIFA. "Singling out this womens tournament for substandard treatment is a mistake," the letter says. "If your organizations will not engage in a meaningful dialogue on how to correct the discriminatory treatment of women players, we are prepared to pursue legal action which we are confident should succeed." Celebrities such as actor Tom Hanks and NBA superstars Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant have lent their support to the women. Montagliani said the CSA currently spends just over $4 million a year on the womens program, about twice the amount spent on the mens program. "The reality is werre very proud of the investment we make on the womens side of the game," he said. Andrew Shaw Jersey. "We might be the only federation that invests more in the womens game than we do the mens game. "To say we are not pulling our weight in that respect is nothing further from the truth." Sophie Schmidt, a national team veteran and member of the squad that won a bronze medal at the 2012 London Olympics, also spoke at the event but was careful in her comments when asked if organizers should be forced to use natural grass. "I will say Im pretty sure that every soccer player of any age wants to play on grass," she said. Montagliani couldnt say if it was even possible to install natural grass at the six stadiums in the time remaining before the tournament begins. "Im not a technician," he said. "Thats not my expertise. Those are things that are in the bailiwick of FIFA." Another issue would be who would pay for the cost of grass fields, the CSA or FIFA. "Those are discussions that would have to happen," Montagliani said. He denied the turf issue is a distraction. "Its not a distraction to us," Montagliani said. "As organizers we are doing our daily job. "Our staff is doing their daily job, our team is preparing for the World Cup." The CSA says hosting the World Cup and this years U-20 championship have a combined economic impact of $337 million across the country. The projections, compiled by the Canadian Sport Tourism Alliance, predict the World Cup will generate $267 million in economic activity. British Columbia can expect $52 million in economic impact, of which $37 million will be in Vancouver. Montagliani said the CSA is considering bidding for the 2026 mens World Cup. To be successful, the country would need eight venues to host games. "To say a country like Canada doesnt have the infrastructure to do that or to invest in that, I find that highly doubtful," he said. One stumbling block for bidding could be the Canadians mens team struggles to qualify for the World Cup. Montagliani said the CSA has a long-term strategy to make the mens program a contender. He also pointed to Qatar hosting the 2022 World Cup while taking a swipe at Brazils 7-1 loss to Germany in this years semifinal. "Qatar doesnt really have much of a mens team," he said. "I dont think Brazil actually had much of one either." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Nov - 06:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson