Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
the first time this season, with

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Déc - 05:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: the first time this season, with Répondre en citant Back to top

ASHBURN, Va. Joe DiMaggio Yankees Jersey . -- The father benched Robert Griffin III. The son would rather have him on the field. Washington Redskins offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said Thursday he wasnt consulted on coach Mike Shanahans decision to sit Griffin, adding that he finds it "a little disappointing" that the franchise quarterback wont be playing for the rest of the season. "If it was about really football, I think you would talk to the offensive co-ordinator," Kyle Shanahan said. "But the decision doesnt have to do with football, it has to do with the future of an organization. Thats out of my realm." Kyle Shanahan said he made out two game plans this week for at Atlanta while waiting for Mike Shanahan to announce that Kirk Cousins will start the final three weeks. Mike Shanahan, after consulting with owner Dan Snyder and general manager Bruce Allen, said he decided to shut down Griffin because of the pounding the quarterback has taken in recent weeks and that its better for the franchise to have Griffin healthy for the off-season rather than get injured. "Im a co-ordinator. I dont look at things the same way an owner does or a GM or a head coach," Kyle Shanahan said. "I dont look at the future of franchise, I look at how the hell am I going to win on Sunday, and I would love to have our starting quarterback out there for the rest of the year. It is a little disappointing to me that we cant finish this, but I do understand their decision." Mike Shanahan is on the coaching hot seat, and Kyle Shanahan said the accompanying drama is harder to take because of the father-son relationship. "Id be lying to you if I said it was the same as any other situation," Kyle Shanahan said. "If we were going through turmoil in Houston or anything like that, or Tampa Bay, I definitely didnt feel it as much as I do here. I think thats pretty obvious to anybody, but Ive learned to how deal with it better. Its something I do have to separate myself from, no matter how much people want to involve me. "I do get when people talk about the Redskins, they always put an s on the last name of the Shanahans, but I cant help that." Kyle Shanahan admitted his fathers success with the Denver Broncos painted a rosier-than-reality picture of the NFL coaching life. "I dont remember growing up him being a part of a 3-13 season," Kyle Shanahan said. "I had a little bit of a make-believe childhood, growing up with a coach. This is awesome, if you get into coaching, you win every year, you get to go to Super Bowls, you have maybe one losing season which is 7-9 in 15 years, and if thats as hard as it gets, this stuff is going to be easy. I dont know if Im wiser now, but I understand the reality that coaching is tough. But I can handle it." At times, Kyle Shanahan sounded as if he were pitching himself for his next job, given that he could be on the market in a few weeks. "I think Ive done some pretty good things statistically, and I know statistics arent everything, but they do say a lot and I think you can put my statistics with anybodys and I feel pretty good about that," Kyle Shanahan said. "Yeah, I would love it if all you guys focused on that instead of my last name, but I understand that its not your guys job either. But the main thing is that coaches and GMs who hire people, they want to win football games." Don Mattingly Yankees Jersey . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. Michael Pineda Yankees Jersey . -- Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is being checked for a possible concussion after blowing a tire on his way to the first workout of spring training. http://www.baseballproyankees.com/black-41-randy-johnson-womens-jersey/ . -- Gary Harris gave No.SAN FRANCISCO - Yusmeiro Petit bounced off the mound pumping his fists and shouting Lets go!The right-hander from Venezuela certainly has found his swagger this October as a lights-out long man who delivers in the clutch game after game, inning after inning.He did it again Saturday night for the San Francisco Giants, pitching three scoreless innings of relief against the Kansas City Royals in an 11-4 victory that tied the World Series at two games apiece.Petit came oh-so-close to tossing a perfect game in 2013 — now hes a perfect 3-0 this post-season. He entered in the fourth inning of Game 4 with the Giants trailing 4-2 and held Kansas City in check while his teammates rallied.The unsung star of the San Francisco pitching staff keeps adding memorable moments to a breakout season thats made him one of the games most versatile arms.Even if much of the baseball world might struggle to pronounce his first and last name (use-MARE-o peh-TEET), hes sure making a name for himself this month.Ryan Vogelsongs short night meant a long one for the San Francisco bullpen. And it worked out, thanks to another gutsy performance by Petit and his fellow relievers.Petit has thrown 12 scoreless innings of relief over three post-season outings this year. Hes allowed four hits and struck out 13.Pretty dominant numbers for a pitcher who was left out of the playoff rotation.This is the same guy who already set a major league record this season by retiring 46 consecutive batters over eight appearances, six in relieff, from July 22 to Aug. Bernie Williams Jersey. . 28.Moved into the rotation in late August to replace struggling right-hander Tim Lincecum, the 29-year-old Petit has dazzled almost every time he has taken the mound in his first post-season.Petit showed signs of this a year ago, when he carried a bid for a perfect game into the ninth inning against Arizona before allowing a two-out single on Sept. 6, 2013.On Saturday, Petit allowed two hits and struck out a pair of Royals.He became the first relief pitcher to win three games in one post-season while going at least three innings in each appearance and not allowing a run.Petit even came through at the plate with a surprising single, making him the first Giants reliever with a hit in the World Series since Slick Castleman in 1936, according to STATS.In all, the Giants got three singles, a run and a walk out of the No. 9 spot in their order.On a pitching staff with stars like Madison Bumgarner, Jake Peavy and Tim Hudson, Petit has more than hung tough each time manager Bruce Bochy calls his number.The reliever entered in the 12th inning of a 2-1, 18-inning win at Washington in Game 2 of the NL Division Series and threw six shutout innings, allowing one hit and striking out seven for the win.Petit pitched three more scoreless innings out of the bullpen to win Game 4 of the NLCS against the Cardinals.And while Bochy might have let Vogelsongs short leash run a bit too long Saturday night, Petits brilliance on the big stage made it a moot point. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 2 Déc - 05:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson