Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
h in the Canadian H

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Déc - 05:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: h in the Canadian H Répondre en citant Back to top

WINNIPEG -- For veteran receiver Terrence Edwards, a season like the one the Winnipeg Blue Bombers just ended is about as depressing as it gets. Jalen Collins Falcons Jersey . Edwards and his teammates cleared out their lockers Sunday after finishing 3-15, tied for the teams worst ever record in the 18-game CFL, capped with a crushing 37-7 loss to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Looking up from the CFL cellar isnt where a receiver who has spent nine seasons in the league -- seven with the Bombers -- wants to be at the age of 34. "It hurts," said the softspoken native of Tennille, Ga. "Could it be my last season? . . . Im planning on returning next year but you never know what will happen, this is professional sports. "It would be a sad thing if I left Winnipeg with this taste in my mouth." Despite injuries that limited his playing time, Edwards finished second on the Winnipeg receiving yards list in 2013 with 549. Its a far cry from his three previous 1,000-yard plus seasons but this year the team also had a revolving door at quarterback, as they tried to find some consistency. They dumped Buck Pierce, struggled behind a series of backups, and landing a legitimate starter is job one for whoever is leading the Bombers into next season. With five head coaches in nine years, plus changes at other key spots, consistency throughout the organization seems lacking. General manager Joe Mack and sophomore president Garth Buchko paid with their jobs for the teams struggles. Coach Tim Burke doesnt know what the future will hold for him. This was his first full season after taking over mid-2012 from Paul LaPolice. But he agrees stability and success seem to go together in the CFL. "I think if you look at the teams that are most successful, theyre the most stable," he said in what, for now at least, was his last scheduled meeting with reporters. "If you look at Calgary, I think theyre very stable outfit. B.C., very stable. Through the years Montreal has been very stable. It usually starts at the very top." The very top right now isnt all that stable either. Team president Wade Miller, a former player, and general manager Kyle Walters both have "acting" in front of their titles. And they not only need to add new talent, theyll have a struggle hanging on to some of the best now wearing a Bomber jersey. Receiver Chris Matthews, the CFLs outstanding rookie in 2012, spent this season on the injury list. But as a free agent hell be trying his luck in the NFL before he thinks about returning to the CFL. Henoc Muamba, the teams most outstanding defensive player and a Canadian to boot, has yet to commit to returning. "Its still too soon. Negotiations are still in process, my agent is taking care of that, and were taking it one day at a time," he said Sunday. A lot of fingers have been pointed at the self-perpetuating board of the community-owned team for not making better decisions. They werent confined to whos running the team. The new $200-million stadium the Bombers finally opened a year late this season also came with more headaches. An open-air pressbox at Investors Group Field, for example, needs a $400,000 refit before the CFL will approve a Grey Cup for the city, which the team would like to land in 2015 or 2016. A lack of planning saw many fans tied up in traffic for hours as they tried to make their way through the few congested roads that allow access to the stadium site, the campus of the University of Manitoba. Those fans would have been a lot happier about the cracked concrete they stepped over when they finally did get to their seats if they had a team capable of winning more than one home game. If there is a bright side to the disaster this season brought, it may be that major change is unavoidable. And that the stars are aligned to make it easier. "Sometimes it does take something like this to create change," says veteran offensive lineman Glenn January, who, like Edwards, doesnt want to end his career on such a low note. "I think there is going to be change across the league with the expansion draft. Well have to wait and see." The Bombers could learn a little from other teams, suggests Edwards. "I just think some of the philosophies that weve had the last years havent worked," he says. "Kyle Walters, if hes the new GM, and Wade need to look at the models some of the other CFL teams have ... and try to emulate some of those things they have done. "Apparently it works for them. What we did, didnt." Ricardo Allen Falcons Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Jake Matthews Falcons Jersey . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3. http://www.falconsprofansonline.com/customized.html?cat=902 .C. United have acquired midfielder Alex Caskey from the Seattle Sounders for a third-round pick in the 2016 MLS draft.VANCOUVER - Willie Desjardins has built champions in major junior hockey and the AHL. Now hell get the chance in the sports biggest league. Desjardins was hired as head coach of the Vancouver Canucks on Monday. Its his first NHL head coaching job, and hell join new president of hockey operations Trevor Linden and first-time NHL general manager Jim Benning as the Canucks rebuild following a disappointing 2013-14 campaign. "Ive been looking forward to this opportunity for a long time," said the 57-year-old Desjardins, whose coaching career has taken him from Japan to the Canadian national program, and from the WHL to the minor leagues, since he was first hired as an assistant with the University of Calgary in 1985. "To be part of such a great organization and NHL city is just a real honour." Desjardins was also rumoured to be a candidate to take over in Pittsburgh, where the Penguins boast a roster that includes superstars Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin. The former coach of the WHLs Medicine Hat Tigers said a chance to return to Canada was too good to pass up. "Sidney Crosbys a heck of a hockey player obviously, but for me, when I looked at what was here — I looked at the two guys who are leading this (Benning and Linden), I looked at the quality of the players ... Canadian market, Vancouver fans — it was the right choice to come here." Desjardins, a native of Climax, Sask., most recently led the AHLs Texas Stars to a Calder Cup championship. He spent two years with Texas, winning the AHLs coach of the year award in 2012-13 when he led the Stars to their first ever South Division regular seeason title and the number one seed in the Western Conference for the 2013 playoffs. Jacob Tamme Falcons Jersey. Prior to his tenure in the AHL, Desjardins spent two seasons as an associate coach with the Dallas Stars from 2010 to 2012. He also served as head coach (2002-2010) and general manager (2005-2010) of the Tigers, where he led the team to two Memorial Cup tournaments, including an appearance in the 2007 final. Desjardins was named WHL coach of the year for the 2005-06 season, and was also the recipient of the Brian Kilrea Coach of the Year Award as the top coach in the Canadian Hockey League in 2006. Desjardins resume also includes stints on Canadas staff at two world junior tournaments and one world championship, as well as time coaching with the University of Calgary and in Japan. "Ive watched Willies teams play over the last 12 years," Benning said. "His teams play fast and work extremely hard. They play an up-tempo hard-skating kind of game. His teams play with that relentless attitude that we want our players to play with." Desjardins becomes the 18th head coach in club history and succeeds John Tortorella, who was fired after just one year behind the Canucks bench. Tortorella and former Canucks president and general manager Mike Gillis were casualties of Vancouvers disappointing season that saw the Canucks miss the playoffs for the first time since 2008. Desjardins says he thinks the Canucks can become a playoff contender again. "We have so many great leaders on this team, and to get to be part of that group, Im looking forward to it," Desjardins said. "Theyve won in the past, theyll win again." NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 6 Déc - 05:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson