Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
at all. You pick up the (one you w

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Déc - 06:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: at all. You pick up the (one you w Répondre en citant Back to top

TORONTO - Maple Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul was placed on injured reserve Thursday after suffering a lower-body injury in a 4-3 shootout victory over Boston a day earlier. Kurt Coleman Panthers Jersey .Lupul was hurt in the second period and will return to Toronto for further evaluation, the team said in a news release. The veteran left-winger has 17 points (nine goals, eight assists) in 26 games this season.Forward Peter Holland suffered an upper-body injury in the game and will also undergo further evaluation in Toronto. He has 16 points (8-Cool in 38 games this season.The Maple Leafs also recalled forward Greg McKegg from the Toronto Marlies of the American Hockey League. He has 15 points (7-Cool in 23 AHL games this season.Toronto continues its seven-game road trip Friday night at Minnesota. Star Lotulelei Panthers Jersey . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. Customized Carolina Panthers Jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-brenton-bersin-panthers-jersey/ .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season.SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich will miss Wednesday nights game against the Indiana Pacers after undergoing what the team is calling a minor medical procedure.Popovich also is expected to miss Fridays home game against Sacramento. Assistant Ettore Messina will run the team in Popovichs absence.Its not what you want, but the good thing is that obviously its nothing big or you would not see me here so relaxed, Messina said.The 65-year-old Popovich is in his 18th season as head coach of the Spurs.Messina becomes the first European-born coach to run an NBA team in the regular season. Referred by many as the Coach Pop of Europe, Messina is in his first season with the Spurs after a successful international career.Obviously, hes an international basketball legend, Indiana coach Frank Vogel said. I dont really know that much more about him other than hes highly, highly respected.Messina is a two-time Euroleague coach of the year and also has coached in Russia, Italy and Spain. He served as a coaching consultant for the Los Angeles Lakers in 2011-12.Everybody here tells me from Day One to feel very comfortable, Messina said of San Antonio.In recent seasonns, his name was raised as a candidate to become the first European coach to become a head coach in the NBA. Luke Kuechly Panthers Jersey. David Blatt beat him to it, coming over from Israel this year to coach the Cleveland Cavaliers. But Blatt is American born.Messina coached the Spurs in a 121-90 preseason loss to Phoenix on Oct. 16 when Popovich opted to stay at home.I am terribly scared, Messina said of his regular-season debut. I am average scared. Not scared at all. You pick up the (one you want).Im trying to think what Pop would have said to you. I havent thought about (being the first European-born coach in the NBA), honestly. You try to stay focused on what you have to do, thats it. There is already enough to think about. The rest will stay for the record, for the good memory to tell my grandkids when I will be home in front of the fireplace, I will tell the story.Vogel jokingly said Messina should toss aside all of the coaching strategies Popovich has used in leading the Spurs to five NBA championships.Thats what I would do, he said. Pops stuff is terrible, it doesnt really work. So, honestly, I would go away from that, especially for tonights game. NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Déc - 06:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson