Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
"Were just not that good. Were just not getting

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Déc - 05:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: "Were just not that good. Were just not getting Répondre en citant Back to top

BOSTON -- Jon Lester didnt feel very good warming up before the game. Gonzalo Veron Jersey . He couldnt have done much better once it started. The lefty struck out a career-high 15, allowing one hit over eight scoreless innings and pitching the Boston Red Sox over the Oakland Athletics 6-3 on Saturday. "Its probably the worst cutter Ive thrown in a bullpen in a long time, but I dont take much stock in my bullpens anymore," Lester said. "Youre down there to get loose. I think the biggest thing for me is just getting on the mound and getting that adrenaline going." He faced 26 batters and just nine hit the ball in fair territory. The only As to reach base against him were Craig Gentry on a leadoff single in the third and Derek Norris on walks to start the fifth and eighth. "Just the combination of power and command was impressive," Boston manager John Farrell said. "He was locked in seemingly from the first pitch." Lester (3-4) got plenty of support on a grand slam by Jonny Gomes and solo homers by David Ortiz and David Ross in Bostons second straight win after losing a day-night doubleheader to Tampa Bay on Thursday. But Oakland scored three runs off Chris Capuano in the ninth and had the tying run at the plate before Koji Uehara struck out Alberto Callaspo and retired Brandon Moss on a fly to right, securing his seventh save in seven opportunities. "I knew we had it the whole way," Lester said. "Weve got the best closer in baseball out there." The only hit off Lester was Gentrys bloop single in the third over the head of second baseman Dustin Pedroia. "Thats the best performance Ive seen him have," Oaklands Nick Punto said. Lester rebounded from taking the loss in his previous two games by striking out nine of his first 13 batters. His previous strikeout best was 13 on July 24, 2010, in a 5-1 loss at Seattle. "He looked pretty cozy out there," Gomes said. Lester, who threw a no-hitter on May 19, 2008 against Kansas City, struck out every hitter in the Oakland lineup, fanning Josh Reddick three times and Punto, Callaspo, Coco Crisp and Josh Donaldson twice each. Gomes hit the fifth slam of his career one day after Pedroia hit one. Tommy Milone (0-3) allowed Gomes homer after Pedroia walked, Xander Bogaerts singled and Ortiz walked. "It always seems that every time you walk somebody they have a tendency of scoring," Milone said, "so it just took that one big hit from Gomes to set the tone." Milone struck out the next four batters but ran into trouble again in the third when Ortiz led off with his sixth homer of the year. Ross started the fourth with his third homer. Lester threw 119 pitches before being replaced by Capuano to start the ninth. In his previous two starts, Lester threw 118 pitches in a 7-2 loss to the New York Yankees on April 22 and 122 in a 4-1 loss at Toronto last Sunday. Punto started the ninth with a double and took third on a single by Crisp. Both scored when Jed Lowrie doubled and left fielder Gomes threw wildly to the plate for an error. After Donaldson was hit by a pitch, Uehara walked Yoenis Cespedes. Norris hit into a forceout at home, but catcher Ross throw to first went wild, allowing a run to score before Uehara ended the threat. "Its easy to just cash it in after youve struck out 15 times in eight innings and hadnt had too many good swings and youre frustrated," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said, "and then to get those kind of at-bats in the ninth inning, its good." NOTES: Capuano hadnt allowed a run in his other 12 outings this season. ... Pedroia has reached base 35 times in his last 17 games. ... The Athletics have scored no runs while Milone was in the game in his three losses. ... Sonny Gray (4-1) pitches for Oakland in the finale of the three-game series against John Lackey (4-2) on Sunday. ... The crowd cheered each time a Red Sox worker walked along the left-field warning track to change the number next to the Bruins name on the scoreboard after each of their last three goals in Game 2 of their playoff series against Montreal. Boston was trailing 3-2 in the third period then scored three goals in the last six minutes to win 5-3 and even the series at 1. Leo Stolz Red Bulls Jersey .ca. Mr. Fraser, It looks like Martin Brodeur is coming back to play for the Blues. I was wondering if you have any great stories or fond memories of your time on the ice with Brodeur - in the NHL, or maybe even the Olympics. Karl Ouimette Jersey . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season. http://www.redbullsmlsshop.com/Authentic-Mike-Grella-Jersey/ . Bookies were offering odds of 13/1 before kickoff that the home team Houston Dynamo would prevail by three goals to nil. LOS ANGELES -- John Danks may have solved his problems away from home. The left-hander and three relievers combined on a two-hitter, Leury Garcia hit his first major league home run and the Chicago White Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 on Wednesday in the rubber game of a three-game series. Danks (4-5) allowed only two hits and one run and struck out five in 7 1-3 inning for his first road win in more than six weeks. He entered the game 1-3 with a 6.83 ERA in five road starts this season. "Weve done a lot of mechanical changes and a lot of work on the side in between starts," he said. "Just been trying to stay behind the ball and keep my lanes. I was falling off and it was causing me to lose velocity and lose location, a bad combination. "Ive got to keep working on it, but Im feeling good and I feel like Im on a bit of a roll right now." He also had an infield single in the sixth inning, his second hit in 28 career plate appearances. "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut," he chuckled. "Thats pure luck right there." Dee Gordon led off the first with a bunt single, but Danks didnt allow another hit until the eighth, when Gordon doubled down the left field line to end his night. Danks threw 107 pitches and didnt allow a baserunner past second base. He walked three and hit two batters, but worked around those miscues. "I felt like I was able to make a pitch when I needed to," he said. "It wasnt as sharp as Id like but I guess you can call it effectively wild." A pair of longballs helped put him in position for the win. Garcia was homerless in his first 74 career games, but ended that drought in impressive fashion. The 23-yer old Dominican belted a first-pitch fastball from Josh Beckett deep over the centre field fence, an estimated 400 feet, to stake Chicago to a 1-0 lead. "He has power, its just more of his game is hitting on the ground," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. "He hit it at the right time off day thats for sure. Anatole Abang Jersey. Ball carries earlier here, if it was later in the night it may not have gone out." Dunn followed Garcia the next inning, hitting a 2-2 cutter into the right field stands for his ninth homer of the season. The Dodgers were able to get on the scoreboard once Danks left the game. Reliever Zach Putnam entered after Gordons double, and walked Yasiel Puig. Gordon came home on a Hanley Ramirez fielders choice. Scott Downs then entered and induced Adrian Gonzalez to ground out to end the threat. Chicago closer Ronald Belisario slammed the door on his former team in the ninth, retiring the side in order for his fifth save and sending the Dodgers to their sixth loss in eight games. "I really think you should talk to (the players), Im tired of answering questions honestly," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Were just not that good. Were just not getting it done." Beckett (3-3) delivered a quality start but suffered his second consecutive loss since throwing a no-hitter against Philadelphia on May 25. The right-hander went six innings and allowed two runs and nine hits, walked two and struck out six. Relievers Brandon League, Brian Wilson and Jamey Wright each threw a scoreless inning of relief, but the strong pitching wasnt enough for the Dodgers with Danks at his best. Notes: A moment of silence was held before the game for Don Zimmer, who passed away Wednesday at the age of 83. Zimmer played for the Dodgers from 1954-59 and in 1963... Injured Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford went through a full pre-game workout that included batting practice. He is on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained left ankle and is eligible to be activated May 12 ... Beckett reached 2,000 career innings after completing the fourth inning ... Ventura successfully challenged a call at third base in the bottom fourth, overturning an earlier safe call and ending the inning. Ventura is now 4 for 11 on challenges this season. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Déc - 05:56 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson