Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Le site I'mPNC est heureux de vous accueillir sur ses pages et son forum.Il est dédié aux PNC (hôtesse de l’air et steward) et futurs PNC.Vous y trouverez des informations utiles pour débuter(centres de formation, adresses pour la visite médicale...)

PNC Francais...PNC Du Monde...Exprimez-Vous C'est Votre Forum. Forum ouvert aux non inscrits aussi !! 
SkyCrew recruits, trains & employs cabin crew to Fly on Ryanair aircrafts in Morocco, for more info www.skycrewinfo.com
will face Annika Beck of Germa

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
blueberryjerry

Votre compagnie: ASFAFAF

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Déc - 06:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: will face Annika Beck of Germa Répondre en citant Back to top

Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork. Blues Jersey .com) - Maria Sharapova cruised to a win over Peng Shuai on Sunday to set up a marquee meeting with rising star Eugenie Bouchard in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. The second-seeded Sharapova, who is chasing her second career Australian Open title at the age of 27, needed just 75 minutes to knock off the 21st-seeded Peng 6-3, 6-0. Bouchard, seeded No. 7, had a tougher time against Irina-Camelia Begu but overcame a 61-minute second set to win 6-1, 5-7, 6-2. The 20-year-old Canadian was runner-up at Wimbledon last year and has been the focus of some attention this week after a male interviewer asked her to give us a twirl following a second-round win. The request drew wide criticism, including from tennis great Billie Jean King, who called it sexist. Sharapova is 3-0 all-time against Bouchard, with each of their meetings coming in the past two seasons, including a three-set battle in the semifinals of the French Open last year. I felt like I was close with her. I remember that, Bouchard said, according to the WTA. I remember I had chances and stuff. I just remember a really tough match. And I was pretty disappointed afterwards, so thats definitely motivating. Also Sunday, No. 10 seed Ekaterina Makarova defeated Julia Goerges 6-3, 6-2 to set up a quarterfinal meeting with either No. 3 seed Simona Halep or Yanina Wickmayer, who were playing later. Pierre Turgeon Jersey . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. Patrik Berglund Blues Jersey . Mike Babcock has turned to the Montreal Canadiens goalie over Roberto Luongo, who backed Canada to a gold medal in Vancouver in 2010, for Canadas final preliminary round game against the ailing Finns. http://www.jerseynhlblueshockey.com/jori-lehtera-hockey-jersey/ . Reimer is winless (0-2-1) since returning from a six-week absence due to concussion-like symptoms. The Maple Leafs dropped a 4-2 decision to the hosting Washington Capitals on Friday.S-HERTOGENBOSCH, Netherlands -- Canadas Eugenie Bouchard dropped a three-set decision to Vania King in first-round play Tuesday at the Topshelf Open. The third-seeded Bouchard, from Westmount, Que., was coming off a semifinal appearance at the French Open. She took the opening set before the unseeded American came back for the 2-6, 6-3, 6-3 victory. Top-seeded Simona Halep, the French Open runner-up, beat Olga Govortsova of Belarus 7-5, 6-2. Halep broke for a 6-5 lead in the first set and then again in the first game of the second set. She will face Annika Beck of Germany in the second round. Also Tuesday, Yaroslava Shvedova upset second-seeded Dominika Cibulkova 6-2, 3-6, 66-3. Alexander Steen Jersey. In the mens draw, second-seeded Fernando Verdasco of Spain overcame a shaky performance to beat Paul-Henri Mathieu of France 2-6, 6-4, 6-4. Verdasco, the highest seed on the mens side after countryman David Ferrer pulled out of the grass-court warmup for Wimbledon, served 13 aces but also had 15 double-faults. After a poor first set he broke Mathieu early in the second. In the third, Verdasco saved two break points in his first service game and then broke Mathieu in the fifth game with a crosscourt backhand return. Third-seeded Roberto Bautista Agut beat Daniel Gimeno-Traver 6-1, 6-3 and Nicolas Mahut overcame Kimmer Coppejans 6-3, 3-6, 6-3. NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys ' ' '

Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Déc - 06:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Index du Forum -> Hôtesse de l'air, steward, cabin crew, PNC, Personnel navigant commercial Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson